Would you like to be a part of Recordly's story? Now is your chance! We’re looking for a Data Engineer who wants to get their hands dirty with different data solutions, platforms, and pipelines. Working at Recordly means you get to work with customers that truly want to make data their competitive edge. You will be at the core of helping businesses capitalize on the opportunities data offers.
“WHO/WHAT IS RECORDLY?” YOU MIGHT ASK
Recordly is an independent company party of the Futurice family specializing in business data management. Our core business focuses on data management, data architectures, and hands-on data engineering that enable exceptional user experiences, efficiency gains, and new business models. In simple terms, we tech the heck out of data.
Our employee promise (besides offering engaging customer assignments of course) includes the possibility to enjoy the company's success and shape who we are and what we do, together. We believe in being open about how the business is going and how the choices we make affect the bottom line. Take a look at our site to get to know us better.
NOW TO THE ROLE ITSELF
As a Data Engineer at Recordly, you get to work hands-on with data. Your background can be related to software engineering or something already in the world of data. As far as skills go, we appreciate the following experience:
- Technology experience that includes building data pipelines, hands-on.
- Fluent with cloud infrastructure, especially the data side of the big three (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Understanding and/or experience with Data Lake infrastructure, Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics tools.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building high-volume ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub and deployment & CI tools.
But, you know, you don’t need to be a unicorn that knows them all.
In addition, below are some nice-to-haves, which would be pretty neat:
- Experience with at least one MPP database technology such as Snowflake.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (such as PowerBI).
- Working knowledge of agile development, including DevOps and DataOps concepts.
- Understanding metadata management, data lineage, and data glossaries is a plus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Recordly, you'll be greeted by our open and exciting culture. On the more tangible side we have you covered with benefits:
- As a Recordly employee, you have the option to buy stocks of the company through the common employee share program
- A yearly bonus based on company performance (equal to all full-time Recordlians)
- Flexible remote working
- Lunch benefit as a part of pimp-your-benefits
- Phone benefit
- Pick the laptop and phone of your choosing
- Health care & services, including dental and mental health
- Childcare services when your child falls ill
- Insurance for travel and free-time
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Wellness and personal development
- Sports, culture & massage
- Bike benefit
Besides those, we promise you challenging customer assignments. Go check out the amazing work our data architects have done.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
The recruitment process usually has two to three steps during which we get to know who you are and what motivates you. You will learn more about Recordly and get to meet different people from our company. You'll have the opportunity to present highlights from your career and tell us about your skills, roles, and learnings. We’re committed to creating a good match between you and our organization, and want to spend time to get it right. Sometimes, an assignment might be given to you to complete between interviews.
When we’re done with the face-to-face discussions, we’ll contact the people you have chosen as references.
We hope to hear from you soon!